Contemporaries enjoyed a luxurious weekend of art, wine and food in the beautiful central-west NSW township of Orange. We started the weekend away with morning tea at the Blue Mountains home studio of artist David Middlebrook, before a special guided tour of Bathurst Regional Art Gallery. Sunday was spent relaxing, as we took in the area’s stunning scenery and enjoyed a local growers’ lunch at the historic home of artist David Serisier and writer Gillian Serisier.
View photos from the weekend away here.
Members’ Package includes:
– Studio visit and morning tea with artist David Middlebrook at his Victorian-era chalet in Medlow Bath.
– Guided tour of one of Australia’s leading regional galleries, Bathurst Regional Art Gallery.
– Growers’ lunch at the historic farmhouse home of our gracious hosts, artist David Serisier and art & design writer Gillian Serisier.
– Charter bus transportation
Departing Sydney on the morning of Saturday 29 October and returning Sunday evening.
$100 per person
– One night accommodation at Hotel Canobolas
A country hotel with a unique intimate feel, Hotel Canobolas features a seamless blend of art deco inspired design finished off with a modern edge. It is located in the middle of Orange’s cosmopolitan CBD, only a short walk to shops, cafes and parks.
Single Room $150
Double Room $200
– 5 course dinner at Racine Restaurant Orange
At Racine, enjoy beautiful food sourced from the abundant land that surrounds Orange, whilst overlooking a vineyard on the foothills of Mt Canobolas.
$100 per person
Special thanks to event partner Bathurst Regional Art Gallery